My husband, daughter, and I decided to go online to OCWeekly.com out of sheer boredom one day and we stumbled upon the Patchwork Indie Arts and Crafts Festival in Santa Ana. There were only two hours left until closing, but we decided to go anyway (it WAS free, after all). I am SO glad we did.
The festival was filled with brilliant and innovative local artists, crafters and designers. I noticed many of them were Etsy sellers. I was in heaven as I was surrounded by unique handmade items such as, repurposed wine bottles into lighting fixtures and children’s books into notebooks, cool personalized bike bells, and whimsical wooden wind chimes to name a few.
Bombarded with the sights and smells of live music, sweet treats, and creativity, I immediately signed up on the emailing list. Click here for future events. We had such a great time as a family. I love exposing my daughter to so many creative things and inspiring people.
Here are some of our favorite booths. Click on the link to check them out.
- Love Nail Tree – Apparel, Accessories, and More
- Loschy Designs – Hand stitched Costume Jewelry
- Kelso Doesn’t Dance – Handmade Upcycled Accessories (The children’s books repurposed into notebooks were adorable)
- Bottle Hood – Repurposed Glassware reclaimed from local restaurants (Loved the light fixtures)
- SpokeNWheel Designs – Bike Bells and Other Accessories
- The Poster List – Posters, Cards, and More (Definitely buying a few posters from here, but there are too many cool ones to decide!)
- The Urban Craft Center – Studio Rental, Crafting Materials, & Craft Classes